Workshop Track Theme
Applied Mathematics on Sciences (AMS)
Workshop Track Chair: Dr. Nguyen Huu Nhan
AMS addresses work at the interface between applied mathematics, numerical computation, and applications of systems-oriented ideas to sciences such as economics, finance, engineering, physics, artificial intelligence, data science, etc. in which mathematical models are constructed by equations, system of equations, ordinary differential equations, partial differential equations, and emphasizes papers of a computational nature focusing on new algorithms, their analysis and numerical results.
The main objective of this Workshop Track is to present the research from different areas of applied mathematics and computing science. This Workshop Track provides a platform for researchers and scientists across the world to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of AMS. This Workshop Track also provides an opportunity to interact and establish professional relations for future collaboration. The Workshop Track aims to promote innovations and work of researchers, students and scientists from across the world on AMS. The basic idea of the Workshop Track is what more can be done using the emerging approaches. In Today’s world AMS plays an important role for future’s innovation.
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy+ website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select ICTCC 2020 in which there is AMS
- Click the ‘submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be 6 – 20 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available here.
- Submission deadline: 28 June 2020
- Notification of acceptance: 26 July 2020
- Camera-ready deadline: 6 September 2020
- Start of Conference: 26 November 2020
- End of Conference: 27 November 2020
All registered papers included in ICTCC proceedings will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
ICTCC proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Submissions will be evaluated and selected based on their quality, originality, and significance to the areas of interest for Workshop Track. Submissions outside of the Workshop Track’s Scope should justify their relevance to the main area of interest.
Confidentiality of submissions is maintained during the review process, and papers will be selected through a double-blind review process and authors name and affiliation must not be on the paper. All rejected submissions will be kept confidential in perpetuity. All submitted materials for accepted submissions will be kept confidential until the start of the conference. Submissions will be evaluated based on their originality, significance of the contribution to the field, technical correctness and presentation, as well as the potential to include participation by conference attendees. The submission should make explicit how the work offers unique and substantial contribution beyond what has already been published or submitted.
At least one author of an accepted paper must register and present the paper at the conference venue. Specific requirements will be arranged with presenters of accepted papers, however, presenters should be self-supporting as the organizers will only be able to provide space, electricity and an internet connection.
If you have questions about the Workshop Track, please contact the Workshop Track Chair at [email protected]